TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
By singing up for a membership and/or a website hosting and professional networking plan via RowOneCollective.com and/or Row1Webservices.com, both services and websites provided by Row 1 Productions, LLC , a Texas Limited Liability Company (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound to the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).The Service reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service at their discretion without notice. Any new features in excess to the current Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://rowonecollective.com/terms. Violation of any of the terms below may result in immediate termination of your Service account.
Row One Collective & Row 1 Web Services Terms
- Subscription length is based on billing cycle.
- Unless otherwise specified, there is no obligation or commitment to renew a subscription.
- Refunds or prorated subscription fees will not be issued.
- Upon cancelation, your account will remain active for the remainder of your billing cycle.
- Upon subscription expiration, the account will be closed and all hosted files and content will be deleted. It is the user’s responsibility to download, back up, or otherwise save any content before the expiration of the subscription.
- Ownership of any and all intellectual property hosted on a user’s hosting space is retained by its owner.
- Server space can only be used for the hosting of websites. Temporary or permanent storage of files not related to, or required for, the functioning of a hosted website is prohibited. The hosting or storage or illicit, illegal, or pornographic content of any kind is prohibited. Violations of this stipulation are subject to account cancelation, and file deletion without warning.
- Addon domains are to be used only for a user’s owned and operated websites. The Service is not a reseller hosting service, and server hosting space cannot be resold, or given for free, to a user’s own clients.
General Account Terms
- Accounts registered by automated methods are not permitted and will be deleted immediately without notice.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other pertinent information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Service cannot and will not be liable for any loss of information or security breaches that result from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are hereby considered fully responsible for all content posted and any and all activity that occurs under your account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal activities. You must not, in your use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). Should you engage in any illegal activities through the Service, you agree to hold the Service blameless and not liable for any damages or crimes that may occur as a result. You will also have your account immediately shut down, and all data there in deleted.
- A valid credit card is required for paid accounts. A credit card is required upon initial sign up for paid accounts.
- The Service bills in advance on a recurring basis for paid accounts.
- All fees exclude any taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- Credit card information is not stored within the systems or servers of the Service, rather payment is processed via secure integration with Stripe, Inc, terms of which can be found HERE.
Cancellation and Termination
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your account has been properly cancelled. An email requesting an account to be cancelled is not considered a cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time from the “Manage Account” section within the Service.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service should you initiate cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- Your cancellation will be effective immediately once initiated. Paid accounts will not be charged again from that point forward.
- The Service has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. The Service, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Privacy and Personal Information Collection Policy
- The Service collects and stores any personal information you voluntarily provide when signing up for an account on the Service.
- Your personal information will be permanently removed from the Service when you cancel your account with the Service.
- By signing up for an account you agree to allow the Service to place your email address on an email list operated by the Service.
- The Service will not share, transfer or sell your personal information with anyone other than the Service.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- The Service reserves the right at any time, with or without notice, to modify or discontinue the Service, temporarily or permanently.
- The Service shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- Your use of the Service is at your own risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
- The Service does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free, (iii) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Service shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Service has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Service shall not be liable for any payments and monetary transactions that occur through your use of the Service. You expressly understand and agree that all payments and monetary transactions are handled by the 3rd party payment platform the Service uses: Stripe (http://stripe.com). You agree the Service shall not be liable for any issues regarding financial and monetary transactions between you and any other party.
- The failure of the Service to aggressively enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not be construed as a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service outlines the entire agreement between you and the Service and supersedes any prior agreements between you and the Service including prior iterations of the Terms of Service.